Thursday, December 10, 2009

A WINTER WALK before the SNOW





Imagine: Whirling winds, the scent of grass still hangs in the air, bird calls unrecognizable, gray and slightly damp, a friend (Carol) by your side feverish with her binoculars, you are the Canon SLR individual but are satisfied in scents, sounds and scenery, the earth beneath your feet. There are some scenic views but primarily woodland, fields and fields of wild grasses, birds taking flight and constant calls, the fox is hiding, ...............(i need to look up the name of this Land Trust-I love it)

(photo top right) The two milk pods appeared to me as ''birds in flight"......I really like this picture.


(photo middle right)???DOES ANYONE KNOW THE IDENTITY OF THE ''PINECONES'' ABOVE? I HAVE NEVER SEEN THEM BEFORE. THEY APPEAR TO BE ON A WHITE or SCRUBBY PINE???

1 comment:

Bill said...

A Winter Walk Before The Snow
May I along with you go!
That I might learn the things you know!
These are the reasons I love you so!