Tuesday, February 14, 2012

VALENTINE?

Does anyone remember the valentine's that you punched out in the late 50's to early 60"s?
They came in a folder like book and then you could also embellish them by punching
out a little heart and inserting it in a slot on the valentine you were giving to that special
person?             I remember doing it in 5th grade………and received one too! I think my mom
threw them out; I wish I still had it.
I would love to see one of those booklet-like things again; maybe google it? i think
I 'll look the next time I am out antiquing...

                                           HAPPY VALENTINES DAY  <3

I SEE THE MOON
      AND THE MOON SEES ME
            GOD BLESS THE MOON 
                   AND GOD BLESS THEE                 Happy Birthday to my Dad  Feb.14th, 1923
                                                                            

No comments: